2023 FINALS POINTS SECRETARY BID APPLICATIONS JUNIOR PROVINCIALS MAY 20 – 22, 2023 QUESNEL HIGH SCHOOL PROVINCIALS JUNE 08 – 11, 2023 QUESNEL
DUTIES AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Supply laptop and printer
2. Have access to an internet connection/hotspot
3. Receive updated program, judge’s cards, timer’s cards after completion of 2nd performance. To be printed and turned over to the Finals Secretary in a timely manner. 4. Have a solid understanding of Excel Spreadsheets (this is a must)
5. Have a solid understanding of the HSR of BC Finals points system (this is a must) 6. Have a solid understanding of the NHSRA Rulebook
1. Finals Excel template
2. Copy of Season Leader standings for each region.
1. Paper, toner, ink etc. (submit receipts to Provincial Treasurer)
THIS IS A PAID POSITION, SO WE ASK THAT YOU SUBMIT, ALONG WITH YOUR APPLICATION, YOUR PROPOSED FEES PER PERFORMANCE AND ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE SUCH AS MILEAGE, ACCOMMODATIONS ETC., THAT YOU FEEL IS NECESSARY.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN YOUR APPLICATION.
YOU MAY BID ON ONE, OR BOTH FINALS POSITIONS, BIDS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND DUE BY MIDNIGHT OF MARCH 31, 2023.
PLEASE SUBMIT BIDS AND ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS TO: email@example.com